Book your service
Westerhope Tyre & Battery Centre is a trusted name in car service, maintenance and parts retail. The products and services available to the general public, has grown vehemently. And the tradition to learn and grow will go on.
With time, we have observed the grief during a car service Newcastle Upon tyne drivers face. It is a time consuming and monotonous task which can be difficult to sit through. That is when we decided to come up with an action plan that would not only speed-up the process but also make it pocket-friendly.
Here is how we are going to turn the feel of your car around
Interim Service is issued when there are minor parts in the car that need attention. This service primarily includes the following activities:
- Inspection of the vehicle’s exterior and interior segments
- Service item replacement
- A thorough inspection of anything that is under the bonnet
- A quick check of all the parts before being aligned together
- A quick look at the vehicle
The interim service does not perform air conditioning check and power steering. Mirrors and auxiliary drive are also left out, so are the cooling hoses and radiator.
Full service mostly covers all the parts included in interim service but emphasises on the oil and fluid replacement, and other minute details. Some of the services that are added to it are:
- A detailed inspection under the bonnet and the vehicle
- Replacing the service items
- Cleaning and reinstallation of oil filter, spark plugs, screen wash, and engine air filter
- Replacement and drainage of oil
- Inspection of seat belts inside the cars
- Flushing the engine sludge and waste
- Checking of exhaust manifolds and systems
- Refills of car fluids
- Transmission mechanism
- Fuel treatment
Benefits of Servicing your Vehicle Regularly
There are a lot of benefits involved with car service that cannot be achieved otherwise. A few of them are listed below.
- It reduces the number of times the car has to revisit the garage, therefore, reducing the cost of repair in its lifetime.
- Mechanical failures and breakdowns are also reduced drastically.
- Time spent in a garage is also reduced
- Diminished costs of sudden and unforeseen repairs
- It enhances fuel efficiency
- Life of the tyres and brake discs is increased
Who are we?
It is actually amazing in how many ways your car can be given a new life. From tyres to windscreen and oil, everything matters in full service. But that’s not even half of the good news. The amazing prices we have quoted for our services is going to blow your mind. Westerhope Tyre & Battery Centre has always been a point of constant convenience and assurance for the city. Now that we are equipped with the latest technology, all you have to do is drive in and let us know what you desire.
So what is keeping you for so long? Get the car service Newcastle Upon tyne done today.